Saturday, April 4, 2009

My luck

So, here I sit at the house, waiting on my wonderful husband to return with one of my children. He does not have his cellphone on, (figures) and I have another child vomiting. Now, you must know this about me. I do not do vomit! I am just thankful that "said child" just happens to be the oldest and wisest at this moment in time. She makes it to the bathroom. There are no tears involved and or hysterics. Me on the other hand, well, lets just say it's best for me to have an out of body experience with all of this. You see, my husband just recently returned from a year long tour in Afghanistan. He has been home for 4 weeks and 2 days. In this time he has been here, all 3 children have been sick at least once a week. My daughter is now working on her second round of being sick. We can't catch a break. It's always something. Some sort of chaos or drama. (all legitamate of course). But I'm just saying...............I just need something:)

No comments:

Post a Comment