Monday, April 13, 2009

migraine

I am going to attempt to blog with a massive headache. Sorry about the spelling. I am shaking all over, on the inside, and my head is absolutly busting! Could possibly have been from the hike in the woods or maybe, even, the ditch digging I did. Why did I dig a ditch, you ask? Well.....because if I don't it won't get done. Yep. I am a man in a woman's body. Not in the sense that I am attracted to women, mind you, but I can do what most men can do. Dig ditches, use a circular saw, get cars unstuck in an ice storm, and even basic plumbing. LOL! That makes me laugh. It's true though. Anyway, hopefully the pain will be gone soon. I'm really wishing I could feel like a girl every once in a while. No one can accuse me of being a wussy girl. p.s. I can also weedeat with the best of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment