Sunday, April 12, 2009

Me and Shell

So...Shelley and her kids came up last night to spend, yet another, holiday with us! I love it. I was so excited, (as was she). So, in they came shedding their shoes and jackets as always, and I noticed that Shelley was acting VERY SLEEPY! Shew! Thank goodness! I was tired too, and come to find out, both of us were afraid to tell the other. Now, I understand why she is afraid of me, seeing as how I tend to threaten to punch her in the face quite often. Don't be alarmed. It is always said with upmost love and respect. So Derek offered to keep the kids for us so we could go to the store to purchase Easter eggs which I forgot. By the time we got there, we were EXHAUSTED! I was laying over the cart and she was shuffling and yelling at me to stop yawning. I'm pretty sure everyone thought we were an old married couple. (we are used to that by now) After all of that we went to McDonalds and got capuchinos. AHHHH!! There is nothing better than a pick-me-up chalk full of caffiene to get a person going. Needless to say by the time we got home we were full of energy and ready to get on Derek's nerves:) I'm sure he loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment